While the buying and selling of property (conveyancing) is part of property law, the subject of property law is far broader.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Creating easements, covenants and restrictions as to user;
- Applications for Possessory Title;
- Advice of the types of titles – Torrens, Strata, Old system, Company, Native and Leasehold;
- Creation of Life Estates and other long term interests;
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes;
- Co-ownership agreements;
- Fixtures and fittings;
- Advice in regard to building contracts;
- Advice on Builder’s Warranties and Home Owner Warranty Insurance;
- Advice on development considerations; and
- Dispute resolution.