The Property Practice understands that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant … Read more...
The Property Practice is a well known name in the Northern Beaches of Sydney, however, our property and other services extend to all corners of NSW and our client base extends to many overseas countries.
Our property services include, but are not limited to, acting for:
- first home buyers signing up on a land/house package;
- developers on large multi-storey residential and commercial complexes;
- farmers buying or selling massive acreage, livestock and crops;
- overseas investors with foreign ownership issues;
- DIY super fund trustees planning for retirement;
- neighbours requiring easements or strata by-laws over one another;
- retirees entering into Retirement Villages; and
- family and friends needing Agreements put in place between them.
Our business services include acting for individuals, partnerships or companies of the sale and purchase of small to medium business and the associated lease or other type of property dealing. The type of business dictates the requirements, some of which may relate to liquor licences, key persons and employees, intellectual property, franchise rights and tax issues, but where in all cases we can guide you through the complexities.
Our Wills, Powers of Attorney, Guardian and Advanced Care Directive services will set you up for the inevitable future with either the simplicity or complexity that is required. When the time comes, our estate services are available to look after the estate compassionately and skilfully.
We also have a tested and convenient list of contacts and consultants at your disposal – a mortgage broker and life insurance broker in house, building inspectors, surveyors, certifiers, engineers, town planners and more.